As discussed in previous posts, trees eventually die. Pests, fungus and natural disasters can take a big toll on your trees, which can lead to death. When your tree dies, it’s crucial that you have it professionally removed as soon as possible. Continue reading to learn more about why you need to have it removed and how we can potentially help prevent tree death with tree inspection in Columbus, OH:
- Dead trees are unattractive: If you’re a homeowner who cares about his yard, you certainly don’t want a dead tree on your property. A giant dead tree sticks out like a sore thumb and totally ruins the aesthetic of your property. The bad news is that your tree isn’t going anywhere without our help! We’ll come over right away to remove your dead tree. We’ll get it out of your yard before you know it so you can plant a new one in its place.
- Branches might fall: It should come as no surprise that dead trees are weak. What was once a mighty branch eventually becomes nothing more than a hollow piece of decaying wood. Once that happens, your branches are highly susceptible to falling off during the next windstorm. Hopefully, that branch doesn’t fall on your house or car! Call us to remove your tree and avoid any potential property damage.
- Dead trees could fall over: A branch falling is bad, but think of how disastrous it would be if the whole tree falls over! A downed tree causes much more damage than a single branch, and is a much messier cleanup process for your tree removal experts. Avoid that hassle by calling us to remove your tree while it’s still standing upright.
- Tree diseases are contagious: Diseases and fungi are two of the leading causes of tree death. Just like any disease, these nasty hazards can spread to all of the trees on your property. The fungi emit spores that travel through the wind and attach themselves to any tree they land on. If your diseased tree isn’t removed promptly, your whole yard could turn into a tree graveyard.
- Dead trees attract pests: If you’ve ever seen a dead creature, you know that pests feed off the carcass. The same is true for a dead tree. Termites and rodents are known to move into the trunk of a dead or dying tree. That’s not just gross—they could soon make their way over to your home as well. Before you know it, you could have a termite or rodent infestation in your attic. Remove that dead tree to help prevent this scary scenario from becoming a reality.
How can J.D. Tree Service help?
The best way to prevent your tree from dying is to call the experts at J.D. Tree Service for tree inspection in Columbus, OH. Our professionals will look over many different aspects of all your trees to tell you whether or not any of them are in danger or need to be removed. If that’s the case, we’ll bring in our heavy-duty equipment to remove all of your dead or dying trees.
We’re your number one source when you need help with a dead tree. Our professionals have years of experience when it comes to dealing with both dead and dying trees. Be sure to give us a call today if you believe your trees are in need of our services.
Categorised in: Tree Inspection